Microsoft Center of Excellence
Establish, promote, and share best practices and standards for designing and implementing solutions using Microsoft development tools, platforms, and server technologies.
The following Microsoft technologies are in the scope of this CoE:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Windows Azure
- Establish and maintain coding standards for C#, VB.NET, and T-SQL languages.
- Design Visual Studio project templates with Ejyle ADA.
- Establish and maintain development standards for Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Establish and maintain development standards for Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Establish and maintain development standards for Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Establish and maintain development and administration standards for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Establish and maintain standards for estimation of work related to Microsoft technologies.
- Conduct code reviews based on the published standards of the CoE.
- Offer advice and insights to customers about the Microsoft technology stack to help them to make more informed decisions.
- Help human resources department and the project managers to hire the best resources who specialize in Microsoft technologies.