Assistant Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager with hands-on experience in project coordination, administrative project tasks, and managing teams and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 – 5 years of experience in this kind of role.
The following are the primary responsibilities of this position:
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure projects are completed on time
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing/reviewing invoices, building estimates, scheduling and coordinating meetings as needed. among other tasks.
- Will work with various teams and stakeholders to monitor project progress and provide support as necessary on those projects.
- Keep track of and report on project progress.
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Research information to support internal teams as needed.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the Program Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Tracking Reports
- Excellent Communication Skills
Do you feel this position is ideal for your skills, experience and career goals? We would be glad to receive your application.