We are looking for an experienced SalesForce developer with hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing custom SalesForce applications. The ideal candidate should have at 5 to 8 years of experience in SalesForce development.
The following are the primary responsibilities of this position:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain custom Salesforce applications
- Lead a group of developers / administrators in high visibility, complex development projects.
- Excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products.
- Solid foundation programming in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Visualforce code.
- Responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, implementation, testing, to production deployments.
- Must quickly learn new features, technologies, and to communicate effectively with various business owners, technical staff members and customers.
- Must provide expertise on the Salesforce.com API’s, profiles, and security model while maintaining and configuring development and test instances for our product sandboxes.
- Must have good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code.
- Should be able to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team’s portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies,
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- 5+ years of experience developing in Saleforce.com environment (Apex, LWC, Visualforce Pages)
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce’s SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce’s Web Services
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce’s security model
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce’s products such as Sales Cloud , Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
Do you feel this position is ideal for your skills, experience and career goals? We would be glad to receive your application.